Thursday, May 12, 2011

What Are The Most Convincing Sap Gloves

X


I want to talk about competition between the various championships. I speak of this, I received an email recently, complaining, rightly, the coincidence in time of 3 championships in the downtown area: The National Mus VIII town of Mora, R Marathon in Serranillos Valley Mus and Mus II Championship at The Hotel Dosa Pedrezuela.

In my opinion, the organizers would have to agree and review the disadvantages of such a coincidence, which reduces the number of participants, in some tournaments, to ridiculous levels.


I say this and nobody gets upset, there are certain tournaments that, by tradition and prestige, deserve to be respected in their time, in this case the town of Mora is now in its eighth year, has always held the first Saturday of June and future editions deserves, in my opinion, book your date. Hopefully


three championships, which I have referred, have a great success and I have to swallow my words, but I predict a low turnout.


A hug to all of you

0 comments:

Post a Comment